The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Rat-a-ta-ta

Man, The song kicks ass and the movie just goes along with it soo well!

Xbox 720 degree Xbox 720 degree

I know you were picking fun but....

WTF is this? How does this get as high of a rateing it has just because it makes fun of the xbox? Wow... this just goes to show people don't judge based on the flash anymore.

Grammer errors, bad graphics, bad concept, and I had to read!!!! lol... also, no animations (oh sry, maybe one or 2)

also, get your facts straight. Xbox360 runs the old xbox games with better graphics and all the flash and goodies that the xbox360 gives (don't beleave me then go look at gamespot, there's an article about it). I know your just trying to be funny but you do really know that people aren't giving you good ratings based on the flash it's self... they're doing it because they're fanboys of nintendo or sony. I personally like Xbox better but it doesn't mean that I won't look into sony when they get there 3 out so i can compare it to xbox360 and make the best choice. And Nintendo fans... grow up, I have a gamecube and I wish i never bought it, nothing good on it and the way nintendo's going, they'll be bankrupt before you know it.

sspecter responds:

Yeah, I think this flash suck too. :)

But youre missing a ponit here. Xbox360 can run better older games alright, but it is just PARTIALLY compatible, and just run it EMULATED. Plus your harddrive (xbox's HD) must have the older games profiles so it can be properly emulated. Of course, the Xbox package dont come with all profiles...

In resume, playing older xbox games in xbox360 is as good as running them in a PC, by emulator.

Here's a link to enlighten you:

Down At Juice Bar Down At Juice Bar

Ur destroying your own series...

I can't beleave how downhill Bad guys has gone... I loved the 1st and really loved the 2nd one. Then the halloween one made me worry, but u said that not all episodes will be like that one... Well guess what, the hell and this one both suck even more then the halloween one. The series has just turned into boring humour that might appeal to people with really boring senses of humour (mangos, that wasn't really funny at all... and the potatoe juice... just dumb).

I think you forgot what made bad guys so popular, the random humour and stupidity of the characters made it funny. Plz, try to get back to how you made 1 and 2... if not, you might aswell stop well your ahead because this is going downhill fast.

ChrisNosal responds:

I didn't forget what made it popular. I'm not trying to make it popular. I'm trying to make it good. Those two things aren't always the same.

If random swearing is less boring than humor that's more thoughtful, then I'd rather be boring. What can I say?

Four Second Fury Four Second Fury

Addictive!

Make more please! These games are awesome!

Cow curling Cow curling

Go and learn about curlnig before you make a game!

It was a goods over all game BUT you messed up on soo much about curling. You throw 4 rocks each round, not 3! and theres a line just a lil ahead of the house (the circle) and if your rocks don't make it past it then they are set aside NOT LEFT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PLAYING FIELD!

I know what im talknig about, i've curl many times before. since you messed those things up i can only give you a 2

Virtual Bong Virtual Bong

Man... Have u even smoked herb!?!?

That was was too quick! A good hoot takes like 30 secs to brew. THATS when u start chokeing. Anyways Choking ain't bad if you take a huge hit but if you started choking off of that hoot then u would be a fucking puss.